Monday, September 12, 2011


Ele: oh well, not out for very long tonight it seems.
Eu: why?So go pick me up...I'll stay all night with you. Now, I have no curfew :)
Ele: that would be great :) not working untill 2pm. would have time to take a plane to portugal, but not back though!
Eu: you don't need go back to NY :) you can stay longer with me. Gosh boy...I didn't realize that I like you this much ;)
Ele: no i didnt either :P. guess that gives me more reason to come and see you once i come back
Eu: I know that u didn't, cuz I'm just telling u now :)
Ele: usually i have a feeling
Eu: you should do that...promise that I'll not forget you. If you dont come, I'll meet you...FOR SURE
Ele: Please, do so.


E pronto, a modos que estou completamente como nao deveria estar. Com uma vontade enorme de ir a correr ao seu encontro e de o abracar com todas as minhas forcas.

Irra Sara...tinhas mesmo de te apaixonar ou la que raio 'e isto que te faz borboletas no estomago?! A serio...tinha de ser agora??? Porqueeeeee??? :( raios...

No comments:

Post a Comment